Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I won an award!
Lookie! I won an award! I got it from the totally awesome Miss Elaina over at Sew Ducky. She inspires me with her attitude and she's one heck of a sewist. Plus she uses a treadle machine which makes her just about the coolest ever.
Demode Her costumes are just incredible!
Moxie Tonic Her Charlotte Charles inspired creations always impress.
RiAnge Creations Her stuff is gorgeous!
Kukaru She makes paper art with a mod/scooter vibe.
Plain Jane Victorian She's one heck of a sewist, but her blog focuses on remodling her Victorian home. She's amazing and can do almost anything. She carved her own porch railings which you can see here.
Smitten Kitchen Food porn at its best. I mean, seriously. Yum.
Jess Hutch Her fabric toys are super-cute and whip-smart.
Miss Celie Because, let's face it, she's good at EVERYTHING!
That's eight nominations...I know we're supposed to nominate 10 but it's really hard to single out anyone. I positively lurve every one of the blogs listed in the blogrolls over to the right there ----->
You are all superstars! Thank you for inspiring me on good days and keeping my head out of the oven on bad ones!
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award