Thursday, January 21, 2010

I WIN!

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I really did win the In-Law Lottery. They are smart, sweet, wonderful people and they are CRAFTY! Yay!

For Xmas, the Hub's mom made me this gorgeous hostess apron. It is really beautifully done. It's hard to see, but the waistline gathers are gorgeous! I love all the cheerful and glittery rick-rack.



Not only is it super pretty, but it is long enough that the ends easily meet in the back. I have half a mind to put in a zipper and wear it as a skirt (with a square dance crinoline underneath, of course)!



Look at how wonderfully twirly it is!



I am a very lucky daughter-in-law. Thanks Ma D!

4 comments:

  1. oh!!! that's lovely!! and yes, I guess it's a good idea to put a zipper, it looks great with that crinoline!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully lovely apron, it just exudes cheerfulness!


    Wishing you a blissful Friday & weekend ahead,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete