Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Won An Award!



Karen at Bobbins And Bombshells gave me this lovely award!

I've been asked to pass this on to 10 bloggers that inspire me. I always have a hard time with this. Really, everyone in my blog roll, and everyone in my followers, and every new sewing/vintage/fashion/art blog I run across inspires me! Here are a few of my long-time daily reads and some new-found treasures.

Bitch Cakes
What I Found
Destination 1940
Enamorada De La Moda Vintage
husmodern
The Blue Gardenia Learns to Sew Her Blossoms
Gatsby and Me
Pink Champagne for Dancing
Maria's Arts
Tuppence Ha'penny

Love to all y'all!

9 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you nice! I appreciate you including my little blog. I got 100 followers today too...I think a party is in order, and you are invited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Thanks Gab. I love you too.
    Stop by and see me sometime, or just whistle.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You really deserve it, love the blog!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ever so. The award really brightened my day, with hubby out of work and sales a little slow. It means so much! In fact, it got me off the ledge this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabriella Thanks for the award!!! YOU inspire me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I love your blog as well. You just made my day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much!! I love your blog as well. You just made my day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, thank you and thank you again!!!!!! It´s always hard to express feelings in a language different from your mother tounge, but I´m really grateful for the award.! So that and and a thousand other things I just can say in swedish :D

    ReplyDelete