Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yesterday Was My Day on The Blue Gardenia

On Monday I was featured on The Blue Gardenia Learns to Sew Her Blossoms as part of Denise's "sewing spaces" series. Click here to read all about my space. I am so honored to be included along with so many people who I consider to be incredible fiber artists! I guess I'd better get working on my new project, huh? :)


Don't forget that Denise is sponsoring a giveaway for Erica B's favorite sewing book: The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing. Click here to read all about the giveaway!

...aaand if that's not enough exciting Blue Gardenia related stuff, I was just over at Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing and noticed that there is a sale on patterns at The Blue Gardenia. The sale ends at midnight tonight so get to shopping. You'll need to enter the code ILoveGertie at checkout to get the discount. Click here for more details.

4 comments:

  1. what brand is your dressform? where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous. My dress form is on permanent loan from a very generous friend. I hope she never wants it back cos I love it dearly! As for the brand...um, I don't know, exactly. I've looked inside and on the pole but I don't see a brand anywhere. I did a quick web search and it looks a bit like the Dritz My Double, but her covering is gray, not pink or blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Gabriella! I appreciate it ever so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qu'est ce que j'aime le roux.

    ReplyDelete