Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baubles Bangles and Bright Shiny Beads

This past weekend the hubs and I went to the Burgundy Tops Scooter Club's 25th anniversary party in Sacramento. It was a wonderful party held on the Delta King Riverboat. ...and it gave us the chance to dress up for a change!

I wore this dress that I got at a thrift store some time ago. I love it so much! It doesn't quite fit right in the arms and shoulders, so I'm thinking of selling it, but I'm so glad I got a chance to wear it at least once. The top is a fine beige net covered in jet beads. Its crazy beautiful!



This is the back.


And the Hubs looked dapper in his creme tuxedo jacket.

It was a really fun party! All my friends are silly and stylish and I love them.











6 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriella. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love, love, love this dress. Just out of curiosity, if you were to sell it, how many greenbacks would it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! And what a gorgeous and fun dress; looks like you all had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Angela: Oh golly, I don't know. The husband has been working very hard at talking me out of selling it so it might be off the market for now anyway. I'll let you know if anything changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love the top of the dress. You look devine. I love to have have a reason to dress up and go out.

    ReplyDelete