Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pikku Pikku Bikinissa

And, again, I am on the internet in my underwear, as the stash busting continues.

My Tia Maria gave me a little over a yard of a very cute floral polyester.  I love that the flowers look like teensy polka dots from far away.


I used it to make this late 60s swimsuit.


It was so easy to make! I also changed the shoulder straps in to halter ties and I used some vintage buttons from the stash to close the back. 

  

And now I have my very own itsy bitsy teeny weeny (blue) polka dot bikini.


In Finnish (thanks Ulrika!) it is a Pikku Pikku Bikinissa.


2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you are shamelessly blogging in your undies. I adore the 60’s swim suit. I think that style is wonderful and vintage and you look awesome.


    ReplyDelete