Friday, September 6, 2013

Florida: The Big Monkey Gets A Haircut

The husband was worried that he didn't bring the right hat for his Palm Beach suit.  
I said not to worry.  He didn't need a hat.  Just a haircut.

See?  Fuzzy.

We found a cute little Barbershop near the beach.

Cute and retroey.

I waited at the bar...

 
...while the monkey got the chop.

 Snappily dressed barber.

CUTE MASCOT!  Every barber shop should have one of these.

Of course, we found a hat for him to wear at the Hukilau vendors the next day.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I love about my barbershop is that they are very consistent in service delivery. What this means specifically is that each time I go there, irrespective of which barber cuts my hair, it’s almost always the same experience.

    ReplyDelete